- Administration of Vulnerabilities
- Advanced Persistent Threat
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Malware
- Application Control
- Application Whitelisting
- Cloud Security
- Cyber Security Management
- Identity Management
- Load Balancing
- Mail/Web Scanning
- Network Monitoring
- Patch Management & Remediation
- User Validation
Application Whitelisting is a proactive security technique where only a limited set of approved programs are allowed to run, while all other programs (including most malware) are blocked from running by default. In contrast, the standard policy enforced by most operating systems allows all users to download and run any program they choose. Application Whitelisting enables only the administrators, not the users, to decide which programs are allowed to run.
Application Whitelisting is not a replacement for traditional security software, such as antivirus and host firewalls.
– Blocks most current malware.
– Prevents use of unauthorized applications.
– Does not require daily definition updates.
– Requires administrator installation and approval of new applications
At IT2Trust we recommend solutions from: