- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
- November 17th 2017 – KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
- October 9th 2017 – What can Skybox do for you? It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
- October 2nd 2017 – Deal with security threats and operational issues confidently!
- September 21st 2017 – WEBINAR – are you in compliance with your mobile devices?
- August 7th 2017 – SMS 2-factor is dead? The future is intelligent authentication!
- July 7th 2017 – Do you want to be our new colleague?
- June 27th 2017 – Have a great summer – We are NOT closed during the holidays.
- June 16th 2017 – WARNING – WannaCry AGAIN tomorrow?
WHAT CAN SKYBOX DO FOR YOU? IT’S TIME FOR A SMARTER APPROACH: THREAT-CENTRIC VULNERABILITY MANAGEMENT
Use knowledge of your network and the threat landscape to align remediation with your biggest risks.
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting you at greater risk. Without context of how vulnerabilities are protected or exposed in your network
or what exploits attackers are using, you’ll never focus on the small subset of vulnerabilities that pose the biggest threat.
Download the whitepaper on threat-centric vulnerability management (TCVM) to learn:
• What’s changed in the threat landscape to make traditional vulnerability management approaches ineffective.
• How TCVM uses the context of your vulnerabilities, your network and the threat landscape to prioritize remediation.
• What data, technology and analysis are needed to make TCVM possible.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org