- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
- November 17th 2017 – KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
- October 9th 2017 – What can Skybox do for you? It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
- October 2nd 2017 – Deal with security threats and operational issues confidently!
DEAL WITH SECURITY THREATS AND OPERATIONAL ISSUES CONFIDENTLY!
Flowmon Anomaly Detection System is at the forefront of the technology-driven battle against modern cyber threats that bypass traditional perimeter and endpoint security. Whenever new security or operational issues arise, Flowmon ADS is the light providing IT professionals with detailed network visibility and powerful behavior analytics to take decisive actions and manage the network with confidence.
Flowmon Anomaly Detection System (ADS) is a powerful network security tool providing engineers with dominance over modern threats. Utilizing sophisticated network behavior analysis, an advanced artificial intelligence based on machine learning, it permanently observes and analyses data communication seeking anomalies and revealing suspicious behavior. Thanks to this ADS automatically eliminates risks that bypass traditional solutions such as firewall, IDS/IPS or antivirus. The solution provides administrators with accurate information on what is happening in the network, taking the entire network security to the next level while saving time and money.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org