- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
EIGHT REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CONDUCT A DNS AUDIT
The importance of DNS to your overall web presence should not be overstated. If your DNS was to be compromised or taken offline, it would wipe out your website, email, apps and potentially other services, which could lead to lost revenues and poor brand perception. DNS is the lifeline of your digital existence.
Many organisations are still using a piecemeal approach to enhancing their DNS setup. However, employing a “set it and forget it” approach to DNS is like closing the door to a vault, but not ensuring it’s actually locked. And as cyber criminals continue to innovate new ways to attack and threaten businesses, vulnerable DNS equates to low hanging fruit.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com