- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
- November 17th 2017 – KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
- October 9th 2017 – What can Skybox do for you? It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
- October 2nd 2017 – Deal with security threats and operational issues confidently!
- September 21st 2017 – WEBINAR – are you in compliance with your mobile devices?
- August 7th 2017 – SMS 2-factor is dead? The future is intelligent authentication!
- July 7th 2017 – Do you want to be our new colleague?
- June 27th 2017 – Have a great summer – We are NOT closed during the holidays.
- June 16th 2017 – WARNING – WannaCry AGAIN tomorrow?
KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
KEMP Metered Enterprise Licensing (MELA) offers organizations a flexible and elastic way to license their KEMP application delivery resources, meeting both the variable application capacity demands and the multi-ADC environments that are emerging with extensive use of cloud services.
By using this model, an organization can subscribe to a defined monthly capacity which can be distributed between unlimited on-demand ADC instances across multiple cloud and on premise environments
(e.g. private OpenStack cloud + Azure Public Cloud).
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org