- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
KEMP Metered Enterprise Licensing (MELA) offers organizations a flexible and elastic way to license their KEMP application delivery resources, meeting both the variable application capacity demands and the multi-ADC environments that are emerging with extensive use of cloud services.
By using this model, an organization can subscribe to a defined monthly capacity which can be distributed between unlimited on-demand ADC instances across multiple cloud and on premise environments
(e.g. private OpenStack cloud + Azure Public Cloud).
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com