- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
TENABLE INTRODUCES CONTAINER SECURITY – ADD-ON FOR TENABLE.IO
Tenable.io Container Security stores container images and scans them as they’re built, before they can reach production. It provides vulnerability and malware detection, along with continuous monitoring of container images. By integrating with the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) systems that build container images, Tenable.io Container Security ensures every container reaching production is secure and compliant with enterprise policy.
Tenable.io Container Security complements previously released capabilities in Nessus® and Tenable.io Vulnerability Management that enable security teams to detect running Docker hosts and enumerate the containers running on them. Discovering and securing Docker hosts is an important first step in the container security journey. Tenable.io Vulnerability Management can also audit Docker hosts against the CIS Docker v1.12+ benchmark, helping you properly harden your container hosts.
Container Security is available as:
5 GB (Starter)
10 GB (Small)
25 GB (Midsize)
50 GB (Large)
100 GB (Enterprise)
For pricing please contact your Tenable partner or IT2Trust.
Read more about Container Security here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org