- August 7th 2017 – SMS 2-factor is dead? The future is intelligent authentication!
- July 7th 2017 – Do you want to be our new colleague?
- June 27th 2017 – Have a great summer – We are NOT closed during the holidays.
- June 16th 2017 – WARNING – WannaCry AGAIN tomorrow?
- June 16th 2017 – IT2Trust sign with Neustar
- June 8th 2017 – Tenable introduces Container Security – add-on for Tenable.io
- May 31st 2017 – IT2Trust signs agreement with BitRater – Protects against the unknowns!
- May 9th 2017 – Webinar: Simplifying GDPR with Skybox Security
- May 3rd 2017 – FBI Alert to Healthcare: Mind Your FTP Servers
- May 3rd 2017 – Swivel Secure has now launched AuthControl Sentry Version 4 .04
TENABLE INTRODUCES CONTAINER SECURITY – ADD-ON FOR TENABLE.IO
Tenable.io Container Security stores container images and scans them as they’re built, before they can reach production. It provides vulnerability and malware detection, along with continuous monitoring of container images. By integrating with the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) systems that build container images, Tenable.io Container Security ensures every container reaching production is secure and compliant with enterprise policy.
Tenable.io Container Security complements previously released capabilities in Nessus® and Tenable.io Vulnerability Management that enable security teams to detect running Docker hosts and enumerate the containers running on them. Discovering and securing Docker hosts is an important first step in the container security journey. Tenable.io Vulnerability Management can also audit Docker hosts against the CIS Docker v1.12+ benchmark, helping you properly harden your container hosts.
Container Security is available as:
5 GB (Starter)
10 GB (Small)
25 GB (Midsize)
50 GB (Large)
100 GB (Enterprise)
For pricing please contact your Tenable partner or IT2Trust.
Read more about Container Security here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org