- October 9th 2017 – What can Skybox do for you? It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
- October 2nd 2017 – Deal with security threats and operational issues confidently!
- September 21st 2017 – WEBINAR – are you in compliance with your mobile devices?
- August 7th 2017 – SMS 2-factor is dead? The future is intelligent authentication!
- July 7th 2017 – Do you want to be our new colleague?
- June 27th 2017 – Have a great summer – We are NOT closed during the holidays.
- June 16th 2017 – WARNING – WannaCry AGAIN tomorrow?
- June 16th 2017 – IT2Trust sign with Neustar
- June 8th 2017 – Tenable introduces Container Security – add-on for Tenable.io
- May 31st 2017 – IT2Trust signs agreement with BitRater – Protects against the unknowns!
WARNING – WANNACRY AGAIN TOMORROW?
According to BitRater, information from the DarkWeb, shows that we can expect an attack using the RDP exploit (on port 3389) – be ready for it!
NSA’s Windows ‘EsteemAudit’ RDP Exploit Remains Unpatched! Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the
other computer must run RDP server software.
Be ready for a possible ‘second wave’ of a massive global attack, as SMB (Server Message Block) was not the only network protocol whose zero-day exploits created by NSA were exposed in the Shadow Brokers dump last month. Ransomware authors, such as criminals behind CrySiS, Dharma, and SamSam, who are already infecting computers via RDP protocol using brute force attacks, can leverage EsteemAudit anytime for widespread and damaging attacks like WannaCry.
BitRater X-Ray will protect you against any unknown executables that uses the vulnerability to get a new unknown version of WannaCry to execute on your endpoint.
You can now get BitRater free for 3 months. Call us at +45 70 22 38 10 or contact us at email@example.com
See why BitRater is the best defense against WannaCry and future threats
NEWS – new video from BitRater! See BitRater CEO and former head of the Defense Intelligence Service GovCert, Ebbe Petersen, explain how BitRater works and can protect against attacks like WannaCry.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org