- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
WARNING – WANNACRY AGAIN TOMORROW?
According to BitRater, information from the DarkWeb, shows that we can expect an attack using the RDP exploit (on port 3389) – be ready for it!
NSA’s Windows ‘EsteemAudit’ RDP Exploit Remains Unpatched! Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the
other computer must run RDP server software.
Be ready for a possible ‘second wave’ of a massive global attack, as SMB (Server Message Block) was not the only network protocol whose zero-day exploits created by NSA were exposed in the Shadow Brokers dump last month. Ransomware authors, such as criminals behind CrySiS, Dharma, and SamSam, who are already infecting computers via RDP protocol using brute force attacks, can leverage EsteemAudit anytime for widespread and damaging attacks like WannaCry.
BitRater X-Ray will protect you against any unknown executables that uses the vulnerability to get a new unknown version of WannaCry to execute on your endpoint.
You can now get BitRater free for 3 months. Call us at +45 70 22 38 10 or contact us at email@example.com
See why BitRater is the best defense against WannaCry and future threats
NEWS – new video from BitRater! See BitRater CEO and former head of the Defense Intelligence Service GovCert, Ebbe Petersen, explain how BitRater works and can protect against attacks like WannaCry.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org