- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
- November 17th 2017 – KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
- October 9th 2017 – What can Skybox do for you? It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
- October 2nd 2017 – Deal with security threats and operational issues confidently!
- September 21st 2017 – WEBINAR – are you in compliance with your mobile devices?
- August 7th 2017 – SMS 2-factor is dead? The future is intelligent authentication!
- July 7th 2017 – Do you want to be our new colleague?
- June 27th 2017 – Have a great summer – We are NOT closed during the holidays.
- June 16th 2017 – WARNING – WannaCry AGAIN tomorrow?
IT2TRUST SIGN WITH NEUSTAR – DEFEND AGAINST ATTACKS / KEEP YOUR SITE AVAILABLE / IMPROVE SITE PERFORMANCE
Every day, the world generates roughly 2.5 quadrillion bits of data. Neustar isolates certain elements and analyzes, simplifies and edits them to make precise and valuable decisions that drive results. As one of the few companies capable of knowing with certainty who is on the other end of every interaction, Neustar is trusted by the world’s great brands to make critical decisions some 20 billion times a day. Neustar help marketers send timely and relevant messages to the right people. Because they can authoritatively tell a client exactly who is calling or connecting with them, they make critical real-time responses possible. And the same comprehensive information that enables their clients to direct and manage orders also stops attackers.
At Neustar they know when someone isn’t who they claim to be, which helps stop fraud and denial of service before they’re a problem. Because they’re also an experienced manager of some of the world’s most complex databases, they help clients control their online identity, registering and protecting their domain name, and routing traffic to the correct network address. By linking the most essential information with the people who depend on it, they provide more than 12,000 clients worldwide with decisions—not just data.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com