- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
- November 28th 2017 – Eight reasons why you should conduct a DNS audit
- November 17th 2017 – Proofpoint in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Information Archiving.
- November 17th 2017 – KEMP Technologies – Metered Enterprise Licensing
- October 9th 2017 – What can Skybox do for you? It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
- October 2nd 2017 – Deal with security threats and operational issues confidently!
- September 21st 2017 – WEBINAR – are you in compliance with your mobile devices?
NEW AVECTO REPORT ARUND THE MS VULNERABILITIES: 5000 DOWNLOADS – 685 VULNERABILITIES – 1 REPORT
Compiled by Avecto, a new report analyses the data issued by Microsoft via the Security Update Guide throughout 2017.
The Security Update Guide focuses on security vulnerabilities aﬀecting all Microsoft products and services. This report compiles the available information into a year-long overview, allowing us to deduce whether vulnerabilities are increasing, and, more importantly,
how many Microsoft vulnerabilities could be mitigated if admin rights were removed from organizations.
Download the report here
Webinar: Watch Sami Laiho exploit some basic live hacking tricks to show how easy it is to breach an organization, and learn how to become more secure overnight.
Register for the webinar on Thursday March 15th here
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com