- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
VULNERABILITY AND THREAT TRENDS REPORT 2018
The old boundaries of cybersecurity and cyberattacks are disappearing — from the network perimeter, to distinct types of malware, to nation–state tactics vs. that of the cybercriminal. The attacker’s advantage lies in this ﬂuidity, exploiting endpoint vulnerabilities and inadequate security controls; reshaping attacks to evade detection; and repurposing tactics, techniques and procedures for their own use. Cyberdefense, however, is often confned to silos stemming from disconnected processes, teams and network locations, and disparate data from various technologies and vendors. But the attacker sees no silos — only an attack surface with cracks to slip in through and press deeper into the network.
This report examines trends in vulnerabilities, exploits and threats in order to better align your security strategy with the current threat landscape. Vulnerability management programs particularly
are in need of context. Prioritizing vulnerabilities by CVSS scores alone still leaves most enterprises with a laundry list of to–do’s and no understanding of the threat a vulnerability poses to their organization. Adding intelligence of exploit activity in the wild, available sample exploit code and which vulnerabilities are being packaged in distributed crimeware will help organizations focus on the small subset of vulnerabilities putting them most at risk of attack.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to email@example.com