- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
BOMGAR ACQUIRES LIEBERMAN SOFTWARE
February 1, 2018|by Identity Week Editorial Team
I’m Matt Dircks, and as the CEO of Bomgar for the last four years, I am pleased to announce that Lieberman Software is now part of the Bomgar family. Bomgar’s company vision is a world where everyone and everything can connect fearlessly, with a mission to connect and protect people and technology through our secure access solutions.
We’re constantly seeking to drive innovation and deliver more value to our customers and partners. The acquisition of Lieberman Software, a leading privileged identity and credential management technology provider, enables Bomgar to take a big leap forward to create a best-in-class Privileged Access and Identity portfolio.
In the Privileged Access Management (PAM) market, buyers are seeking products that not only improve security and accountability, but also don’t impede their users in their day to day job tasks. Offering privileged session management and credential management as a solution from one company means that customers can streamline their PAM implementations while addressing a wide variety of use cases related to access and passwords.
Following the acquisition of Lieberman Software, Bomgar will be positioned to deliver even more value to customers and partners than each company was already delivering individually.
Starting today, Bomgar’s security portfolio is uniquely positioned to deliver a true defense in depth solution with a swift time to value, rapid deployments, and a winning user experience. We can’t wait to see where it takes us!
-Matt Dircks, Bomgar CEO
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org