- June 27th 2018 – F-Secure appoints IT2Trust as their Scandinavian value add distributor
- June 26th 2018 – Proofpoint wins again
- May 24th 2018 – IT2Trust GDPR Privacy Notice
- May 16th 2018 – Upcoming Ivanti Partner Hotsyncs – get to know Identity …
- May 4th 2018 – Proofpoint Acquires Wombat Security
- April 19th 2018 – Bomgar Acquires Lieberman Software
- February 28th 2018 – IT2Trust invites you to the largest Security Summit this spring
- February 21st 2018 – MS vulnerabilities: 5.000 downloads – 685 vulnerabilities – 1 report
- February 19th 2018 – Skybox Security VULNERABILITY AND THREAT Trends Report 2018
- February 7th 2018 – New PIM/PAM vendor signs with IT2Trust
WEBINAR: NEXT-GENERATION NETWORK MONITORING AND SECURITY
In order to handle modern cyber attacks today, it is imperative to understand what is happening in the network. Flowmon’s advanced traffic monitoring technology, and lean-forward behavioral analysis, are among the top platforms in the marked to provide you with the necessary insight.
This insight will give you full control over your network – significantly improve the application and network performance – and last but not least give you the best protection against future DDoS attacks.
Join us when LuboS Lunter – Business Development Engineer at Flowmon Networks – will show how Flowmon is a modular monitoring solution that gives you the full transparency of your network and enables you to understand exactly what’s happening on your network – who does what and when!
This webinar will give you the opportunity to explore the IP flow technology principles and understand the benefits of flow monitoring solutions, including understanding the differences between traditional SNMP monitoring, package analysis and flow monitoring solutions.
Date: 30th. august
Time: 09.00 – 10.00
Speaker: Lubos Lunter – Business Development Engineer at Flowmon Networks.
You can also get news about IT-security sent directly to your inbox – via our e-newsletter News2You.
News2You is targeted to both resellers and end users – and contains the latest within IT-security and Networking solutions – as well as invitations to seminars and other events we host.
Do you wish to receive News2You in the future, please send os an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org